BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Parts of west Alabama will be receiving severed weather throughout Friday night.
Before 7 p.m., parts of Hale and Marengo counties were under tornado warning, but the circulation weakened to the point where the tornado warning was cancelled nearly an hour later.
Check out CBS 42 Chief Meteorologist Ashley Gann’s live feed on her Facebook page here:
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Epsilon may become a hurricane near Bermuda
- Central AL Forecast: Above-Average Temps Continue; Showers Friday/Saturday
- Search underway for missing Montgomery woman who may be suffering from impaired judgment
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video