BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Parts of west Alabama will be receiving severed weather throughout Friday night.
Before 7 p.m., parts of Hale and Marengo counties were under tornado warning, but the circulation weakened to the point where the tornado warning was cancelled nearly an hour later.
Check out CBS 42 Chief Meteorologist Ashley Gann’s live feed on her Facebook page here:
- Future of upcoming SEC football season still up in the air
- WATCH LIVE: Sen. Doug Jones to provide COVID-19 crisis update
- WATCH LIVE: Birmingham Mayor Woodfin to provide updates regarding COVID-19 pandemic
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn