BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Parts of west Alabama will be receiving severed weather throughout Friday night.
Before 7 p.m., parts of Hale and Marengo counties were under tornado warning, but the circulation weakened to the point where the tornado warning was cancelled nearly an hour later.
Check out CBS 42 Chief Meteorologist Ashley Gann’s live feed on her Facebook page here:
- Police: Clark Atlanta student strangled by roommate’s boyfriend; suspects placed body in bin hidden in park
- Don’t fall for $75 Costco ‘anniversary’ coupon scam on Facebook
- Bitter cold sets new record low temperatures in South
- Mark Your Calendar: Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Texas purse snatcher drags woman down escalator, police searching for suspect