(WIAT) — With rainfall anomalies anywhere from 200-300% above normal over the past 30 days, Noccalula Falls has turned into a cascade! Storm Team Meteorologist Griffin Hardy heads up to Gadsden to check out the popular landmark in Northeast Alabama for this week’s Weather Wednesday!
To learn more about upcoming events and things to do at the park, head over to their website: http://www.noccalulafallspark.com/
- Jefferson County Commission extends closure of courthouses, purchases 55 hospital beds in ’emergency meeting’
- Tuscaloosa restaurants continue to struggle in COVID-19 pandemic
- REPORT: Alabama giving addresses of COVID-19 patients to police, first responders
- How COVID-19 is affecting the Alabama Legislature
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – March 31, 2020