(WIAT) — With rainfall anomalies anywhere from 200-300% above normal over the past 30 days, Noccalula Falls has turned into a cascade! Storm Team Meteorologist Griffin Hardy heads up to Gadsden to check out the popular landmark in Northeast Alabama for this week’s Weather Wednesday!
To learn more about upcoming events and things to do at the park, head over to their website: http://www.noccalulafallspark.com/
- Lee County mom sentenced to 18-years for baby’s meth death
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- Report: Washington Redskins to remove Native American imagery
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance