Town Creek, Ala. (WIAT) – In Lawrence County, police confirm a husband and wife in Town Creek are dead after last night’s severe storms moved through North Alabama.
Hanceville Mayor Kenneth Nail posted the following about the storm:
Police Chief Jerry Garret says two people were killed and at least four were hurt on County Road 265.
Chief Garret was not able to give much information about the conditions of those who suffered injuries.
Chief Garret said, “Not sure how serious those injuries are right now at this moment.”
As of right now, there only two deaths related to the severe storm.
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Central AL Forecast: Stays cold & sunny tomorrow; Rainy later this week
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses