Town Creek, Ala. (WIAT) – In Lawrence County, police confirm a husband and wife in Town Creek are dead after last night’s severe storms moved through North Alabama.
Hanceville Mayor Kenneth Nail posted the following about the storm:
Police Chief Jerry Garret says two people were killed and at least four were hurt on County Road 265.
Chief Garret was not able to give much information about the conditions of those who suffered injuries.
Chief Garret said, “Not sure how serious those injuries are right now at this moment.”
As of right now, there only two deaths related to the severe storm.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Central AL Forecast: Clouds and cool temperatures today, rain chances going up through the week
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Beta makes Landfall
- Million Dollar Band members allowed to perform only one game per season
- ACLU Alabama attorney speaks on loss of Justice Ginsburg