MCCALLA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (8:55 a.m.):
ORIGINAL STORY: According to Alabama State Trooper Corp. Smith, an accident southbound on I-59/20 occurred at 6 a.m. this morning at mile marker 102 between Bessemer and McCalla.
Seven vehicles were involved in the accident and two people died.
The accident is under investigation.
Below is the latest from Traffic Anchor Michelle Logan:
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- NFL writer John Clayton predicts Mahomes will propel Chiefs to Super Bowl win
- Sorry, SweetHeart: popular Valentine’s candy returns, but most are blank
- Trump administration demands change to California abortion policy
- 91-year-old columnist becomes first to cover every Super Bowl
- Big Game Bound: What Drew Brees, Saints need to regain championship form