GARDENDALE, Ala. (WIAT) — The suspect in an officer-involved shooting in Gardendale Wednesday night remains hospitalized but will be jailed upon his release, officials confirm.
Tyress Dimitri Hill, 20, of Bessemer, will be charged with attempted murder and unlawfully possessing a firearm. He will be booked into the Jefferson County Jail on a $100,000 bond for the former charge and a $30,000 for the latter.
This is a developing story, which will be updated as new details are available.
- Police: St. Clair County man charged with human trafficking had been out on bond in an unrelated sexual abuse case
- Game over: Hasbro giving plastic packaging the boot from toys, games
- Man faces manslaughter charges in the death of hotel worker
- California officer likely unaware of killer’s criminal past
- Small plane crashes in Michigan