GARDENDALE, Ala. (WIAT) — The suspect in an officer-involved shooting in Gardendale Wednesday night remains hospitalized but will be jailed upon his release, officials confirm.
Tyress Dimitri Hill, 20, of Bessemer, will be charged with attempted murder and unlawfully possessing a firearm. He will be booked into the Jefferson County Jail on a $100,000 bond for the former charge and a $30,000 for the latter.
This is a developing story, which will be updated as new details are available.
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg