CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Due to potential inclement weather, country music star Alan Jackson’s drive-in concerts in Cullman and Fairhope have been rescheduled.
According to Jackson’s website, the performance in Cullman was scheduled for June 5 and will now take place June 12. The Fairhope show will now be on June 13.
For more information regarding the concert, visit Jackson’s website.
A portion of all proceeds from each show will go toward food relief efforts in the Cullman and Fairhope areas.
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000
- Learning pods can make educational inequities worse. Here’s a better way to create one
- Group of dads tackle man accused of peeping on teen in Cracker Barrel restroom in South Carolina
- NFL fines coaches $100,000 for failing to wear masks on the sidelines
- Costco brings back wine advent calendars for $99.99