GRAND BAY, Ala. (AP) A sheriff’s office in Alabama says a man confronted a neighbor for urinating in public and was shot in the face during a gunfight that followed their argument.
Mobile County Sheriff’s Capt. Paul Burch told news outlets that it happened near Grand Bay.
He said a man was urinating outside early Sunday when a neighbor approached him. Burch said the upset neighbor got a gun from his car and fired the first shots.
He says the man who had been peeing then returned fire and struck him in the face. Burch said the injuries were not life-threatening. Neither man was publicly identified.
- State representative says medical marijuana legislation still up in the air
- Hospital group supports mask order extension in Alabama
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide