TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A group has met and surpassed their goal to bring the “Baby Trump” balloon that lampoons the president to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game this Saturday.
The goal to bring the float costs $4,000 and includes transportation, set up, anchors and staffing. As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the group raised over $6,500.
The balloon is currently in New Jersey and is set to be shipped sometime Friday, according to the group. No word yet on when or where the balloon will be inflated in Tuscaloosa.
The game is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- How apple cider vinegar helped local woman shed pounds
- Tagovailoa among juniors granted eligibility for NFL draft
- Report: Alabama is 5th least educated state in U.S.
- Man accused of beating senior citizen on bus pleads ‘not guilty’
- Dothan police K-9 discovers 13 pounds of marijuana in car floorboard, driver arrested