TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A group has met and surpassed their goal to bring the “Baby Trump” balloon that lampoons the president to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game this Saturday.
The goal to bring the float costs $4,000 and includes transportation, set up, anchors and staffing. As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the group raised over $6,500.
The balloon is currently in New Jersey and is set to be shipped sometime Friday, according to the group. No word yet on when or where the balloon will be inflated in Tuscaloosa.
The game is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- Report: Washington Redskins to remove Native American imagery
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Investigations underway in Five Guys slight to Daphne officers
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill