MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards issued a friendly wager with Alabama Governor on tomorrow’s big game against the Alabama Crimson Tide and the LSU Tigers.
Edwards says he’s willing to put up some fresh, delicious Louisiana seafood from Tony’s Seafood in Baton Rouge if LSU loses.
Ivey raised the bet saying she will send a basket of Priesters Pecans from Fort Deposit, Alabama. She added that she doesn’t believe she will need to send them and ended the video with a “Roll Tide”
The football game kicks off on CBS Saturday, November 8, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. CST.
- Central AL Forecast: Warmer today and tomorrow ahead of a cold front
- ADEM holds public hearing regarding Tyson Foods plant pollution
- Birmingham city leaders could consider traffic enforcement cameras
- Former Alabama player Tyrone Prothro speaks on Tua Tagovailoa’s season ending injury
- Bessemer City Schools names Dr. Autumm Jeter as new superintendent