TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Talladega County Sherrif’s Office has released a new smartphone app that will allow residents to communicate with the sheriff’s office in a new way.
The app has many features for the users to take advantage of, such as:
- Submitting a tip
- Browsing recent arrests
- Viewing the most wanted criminals in Talladega County
- Researching sex offenders in the area
And those are just a few features to list off.
The free app is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
- As globe hits 40 million COVID-19 cases, here are the US states seeing the highest increases
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- 7.5 earthquake near Alaska triggers tsunami warning
- BPD investigating hit and run that killed driver on I-59