TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Talladega County Sherrif’s Office has released a new smartphone app that will allow residents to communicate with the sheriff’s office in a new way.
The app has many features for the users to take advantage of, such as:
- Submitting a tip
- Browsing recent arrests
- Viewing the most wanted criminals in Talladega County
- Researching sex offenders in the area
And those are just a few features to list off.
The free app is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Alabama Department of Public Health to announce details of COVID-19 tracing app Monday
- Rosa Parks letter on Martin Luther King Jr. on sale for $54K
- Dunkin’ launches ‘Free Coffee Mondays’
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Atlanta teen loses both parents to COVID-19 days apart