TALLADEGA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Talladega County Sherrif’s Office has released a new smartphone app that will allow residents to communicate with the sheriff’s office in a new way.
The app has many features for the users to take advantage of, such as:
- Submitting a tip
- Browsing recent arrests
- Viewing the most wanted criminals in Talladega County
- Researching sex offenders in the area
And those are just a few features to list off.
The free app is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Central AL Forecast: Scattered storms today, drier weather this weekend
- Hunger Crisis Growing in Jefferson Co.
- Birmingham protest following George Floyd death
- Pastor Mike’s BIG blessing for Birmingham
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order