BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — UAB quarterback Tyler Johnston III is out indefinitely with an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.
Blazers coach Bill Clark announced the junior’s injury Tuesday. Johnston has started 13 games in his career. He has thrown for 293 yards and three touchdowns with one interception in the first two games against Central Arkansas and Miami.
Bryson Lucero has also played in both games, completing 11 of 21 passes for 138 yards and a touchdown.
- A mission to preserve Mexican Folkloric Dance
- Puede Network brings Ivy League drive and leadership to underserved community
- Suspect arrested following police pursuit in downtown Birmingham
- Anniston removes Confederate monument following vote
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years