BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama at Birmingham has canceled their Nov. 20 game against the University of Texas-El Paso due to COVID-19 concerns.
UAB (4-3) already postponed their game Saturday versus North Texas due to positive tests of the virus.
The game against UTEP was moved to a new location after an outbreak of coronavirus was found in El Paso.
UAB says there is still a possibility of rescheduling the game but no official announcement has been made.
As of now, the next Blazers game is set for Nov. 27 at Legion Field versus Southern Mississippi.
- New Fairfield mural honors role models Kobe Bryant, Nipsey Hussle and Chadwick Boseman
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- Tuscaloosa community celebrates MLK Day with unity car parade
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk