(AP) — Kiffin and Florida Atlantic have won Conference USA for the second time.
The Owls rolled past UAB 49-6 on Saturday in the conference title game. And now all eyes turn to Kiffin as numerous indicators suggest that he’s about to become the next coach at Ole Miss.
Chris Robison threw four touchdown passes for the Owls. They’ve been coached by Kiffin for three years and have gotten to the 10-win mark in two of them.
- Protesters demand end to police brutality in Hoover
- Waterbury Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- 1 dead after drowning on Lake Martin
- BPD investigates possible kidnapping, ring video shows incident
- Mississippi could drop Jim Crow-era statewide voting process