(AP) — Kiffin and Florida Atlantic have won Conference USA for the second time.
The Owls rolled past UAB 49-6 on Saturday in the conference title game. And now all eyes turn to Kiffin as numerous indicators suggest that he’s about to become the next coach at Ole Miss.
Chris Robison threw four touchdown passes for the Owls. They’ve been coached by Kiffin for three years and have gotten to the 10-win mark in two of them.
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump