BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Spencer Brown rushed for 127 yards and a touchdown and UAB beat Central Arkansas 45-35 to set a Conference USA record with its 19th straight home victory.
Jermaine Brown Jr. added 75 yards rushing and a score for UAB. Lucious Stanley scored on one of his five carries and Tyler Johnston III threw for 143 yards and two scores.
UAB totaled 233 yards on the ground. UAB scored 17 unanswered points to start the second half.
Breylin Smith threw for 193 yards and three touchdowns for Central Arkansas.
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Alabama Archives faces its legacy as Confederate ‘attic’
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say