(WIAT) — NFL official Sarah Thomas will make history again next month as the first woman to officiate a Super Bowl. Thomas was hired as the first full-time female official in NFL history in 2015.
She made her regular-season debut when the Houston Texans hosted the Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 13, 2015. The Super bowl will be February 7th right here on CBS 42.
- State representative says medical marijuana legislation still up in the air
- Hospital group supports mask order extension in Alabama
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide