JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Nearly three million people have signed an online petition to use Kobe Bryant’s image as the new logo for the NBA.
Bryant, 41, one of the greatest NBA players in history, died in a helicopter crash in California among nine others including his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna.
The NBA legend Bryant retired in 2016 after playing with Los Angeles Lakers for 20 years.
- Judge dismisses Alabama Democratic Party lawsuit
- Exclusive poll shows Joe Biden with double-digit lead in S.C. ahead of primary
- Lawmakers divided over Pence being chosen to lead federal coronavirus response
- Family grows concerned as Hueytown mother of three still missing
- Second person charged in Fort Valley State student’s murder