BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Media personality Paul Finebaum and his show staff are ending the decade by stirring the pot for some SEC football fans.
On Twitter, the sports analyst released Mt. Rushmore photos with edited pictures of four players from every SEC team that they believe were the best of the 2010s.
Finebaum claims that Heisman winner Cam Newton, running back Tre Mason, and defensive tackles Nick Fairley and Derrick Brown were the best Auburn Tigers of the past decade.
Alabama’s Mt. Rushmore generated more controversy. Finebaum listed quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, running back Derrick Henry, safety Minkah Fitzpatrick and defensive end Jonathan Allen as the top of the top.
There are many great players for both teams in the 2010s, it’s hard to narrow it down to four.
- Central AL Forecast: Cooler & Quiet as Fall Begins on Tuesday
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving