There’s one sure way to make Auburn fans move past lingering bad memories of the Tigers’ unexpected loss at South Carolina last month.
Spoiling top-ranked Alabama’s season this week would make Auburn’s year. It’d also be the best way to remind Auburn fans that the Tigers ended the Crimson Tide’s playoff hopes by winning last year’s Iron Bowl 48-45. Alabama appears to be the class of the SEC after crushing then-No. 3 Georgia 41-24 and then-No. 13 Texas A&M 52-24 in its two conference tests against Top 25 teams.
The Crimson Tide’s low scoring total came in their 38-19 opening win over Missouri.
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Trump impeachment trial: Lawmakers divided on how to proceed
- AEA: ‘Education employees are dying,’ seeks vaccinations
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up