COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Kevin Harris ran for two touchdowns and South Carolina turned three interceptions thrown by Bo Nix into points to defeat No. 15 Auburn for the first time in 87 years with a 30-22 victory on Saturday.
The Tigers (2-2 Southeastern Conference) had won eight straight in the series and looked like they had this one under control as they led 9-0 in the opening 10 minutes. But Nix, the sophomore quarterback, threw three picks and the Gamecocks (2-2) cashed in each time to win consecutive games for the first time in more than a year.
- Sarah Thomas becomes first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl
- Doug Jones named as politics fellow at Georgetown
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting Feb. 19
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021