COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Kevin Harris ran for two touchdowns and South Carolina turned three interceptions thrown by Bo Nix into points to defeat No. 15 Auburn for the first time in 87 years with a 30-22 victory on Saturday.
The Tigers (2-2 Southeastern Conference) had won eight straight in the series and looked like they had this one under control as they led 9-0 in the opening 10 minutes. But Nix, the sophomore quarterback, threw three picks and the Gamecocks (2-2) cashed in each time to win consecutive games for the first time in more than a year.
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Jaylen Waddle suffers season-ending injury during Tennessee game
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Depression 28 forms