BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the United Soccer League Championship season is suspended through at least May 10.
However, Birmingham Legion FC players and staff remain in town and are showing support to the community.
The club’s players compiled a video to help spread a positive message to those impacted by the virus.
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- Pandemic of Love sparks movement of community support
- Police investigating theft at Pleasant Grove gun shop
- Birmingham City Schools releases graduation schedule
- Central AL Forecast: A little more heat, humidity today; summer weather continues