HALAWA, Hawaii (KHON) – Former NFL star running back Marshawn Lynch handed out 200 free turkeys near Aloha Stadium on Monday.
Lynch, who last appeared in an NFL game in January, starting handing out the free turkeys at 10:30 a.m., which were given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The event was sponsored by Lynch’s Fam 1st Family Foundation, which partnered with Young’s Fish Market, Tamura Super Market, Barefoot League Hawaii and others.
Other football standouts such as former Hawaii football star Chad Owens were also on hand to help.
- Famed civil rights lawyer Fred Gray on vaccine mistrust
- Moore, 16 other congress members pledge to find common ground with Biden administration
- Proposed landfill in Jefferson County raises concern for residents
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say