BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Boston College will have its new head coach at the Birmingham Bowl as a spectator, but won’t be able to turn to star running back A.J. Dillon.
No. 23 Cincinnati, meanwhile, finally gets to face a team other than Memphis. The Bearcats face an Eagles team led by interim head man and wide receivers coach Rich Gunnell.
Boston College also won’t have career rushing leader Dillon, who opted to skip the game and his senior season to get ready for the NFL draft. The Bearcats lost their last two games, both against No. 15 Memphis.
- Amended gambling bill passes Alabama Senate, heads to House
- Moderna vaccine remains 90 percent effective after 6 months, company says
- Lawsuit filed against defendants in alleged multi-million dollar Limestone County school fraud scheme
- Expert says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- Nearly 3 weeks after tornado, Ohatchee in need of volunteers