AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Bo Nix generated 381 yards of total offense and four touchdowns as Auburn routed LSU 48-11 inside Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Auburn was successful in affecting LSU quarterback TJ Finley, a true freshman who was making his first career road start in place of the injured Myles Brennan.
Finley had two interceptions and one strip-sack fumble that directly led to three Auburn touchdowns.
Finley completed 13 of 24 passes for 143 yards before getting pulled in the third quarter for third-string quarterback Max Johnson.
LSU’s offense went 5 of 17 on third downs.
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Moulton man walks out of rehab hospital after long battle with COVID-19
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- See what happens when meat lovers replace gingerbread houses with ‘charcuterie chalets’
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out