BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Funeral arrangements have been announced for Patrick “Pat” Sullivan, Heisman trophy recipient and former Auburn quarterback.
The service will begin at 1 p.m.
Visitation will precede the celebration at noon.
The announcement states that in lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials will be made to the Sullivan Surviroship Program at the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at UAB, Samford University Athletics, “or the charity of your choosing.”
- More than 5,000 students not showing up to classes this school year
- Biden introduces national security team as official transition begins
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- UAB women’s basketball cancels game vs Tennessee Tech due to COVID-19