BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Funeral arrangements have been announced for Patrick “Pat” Sullivan, Heisman trophy recipient and former Auburn quarterback.
The service will begin at 1 p.m.
Visitation will precede the celebration at noon.
The announcement states that in lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials will be made to the Sullivan Surviroship Program at the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at UAB, Samford University Athletics, “or the charity of your choosing.”
- Isaias regains hurricane strength; Carolinas brace for storm surge, floods
- Hoover City Schools to begin Fall school year under staggered schedule
- Undocumented migrant injured after falling from 30-foot-tall border barrier
- Vestavia Hills HS students protest BOE’s decision to move school principal to remote learning
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19