CLEARWATER, Fla. (WIAT) — Auburn fans visiting the Tampa area for the Outback Bowl enjoyed a beach day Monday.
The Tigers band and cheerleaders performed for hundreds of fans gathered at Clearwater Beach.
Auburn will play Minnesota in the Outback Bowl Wednesday at noon. The game will be broadcast on ESPN.
Click the link above for video of all the fun!
- Restaurants deal with nationwide chicken wing shortage
- Birmingham woman charged with providing fake negative COVID-19 test results in US Virgin Islands
- BPD: Claims that suspect in Fairfield officer-involved shooting didn’t fire first are ‘not accurate’
- Paige Windsor to oversee Gannett operations in Alabama
- State leaders push for participation in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day