TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head football coach Nick Saban will speak to the media at noon Monday to discuss the Crimson Tide’s win over LSU Saturday, as well as the upcoming SEC Championship against Florida in a couple of weeks.
Alabama routed LSU 55-17 in Baton Rouge. This was a change from last season, when LSU narrowly defeated Alabama 46-41 and went on to be national champions.
Alabama will play Arkansas this Saturday at 11 a.m. in Arkansas.
On Dec. 19, Alabama will play Florida for bragging rights as champions of the SEC. The last time the two teams faced each other in the SEC Championship was 2008, when then-quarterback Tim Tebow led the Gators to a 31-20 win over the Tide.
Kickoff will be held at 8 p.m. and be broadcast on CBS.
- Central AL Forecast: Cold front moves through today with rain ending and cooler temperatures
- North Pratt community members upset over flooding death of 31-year-old man
- Arvada officer identified in fatal shooting; ‘Samaritan’ also killed, not yet identified; suspect dead
- Murdered New Orleans woman’s last texts from Russia: ‘In car with stranger. Hope I’m not being abducted’
- Brent man being held on $1M bond after being charged with sexually abusing a child, relatives also arrested