MIAMI, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head football Nick Saban will be one of several people speaking to the media ahead of the Crimson Tide’s showdown against Ohio State in the College Football Playoff National Championship game Monday.
The press conference will begin at 10 a.m. Thursday and will involve Saban and defensive coordinator Pete Golding. In addition, six Alabama defensive players will also speak on the game, including Patrick Surtain II, Dylan Moses, Christian Harris, Jordan Battle, Phil Mathis and DJ Dale.
Kickoff starts at 7 p.m. Monday on ESPN.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine hospitalized with COVID; family urges others to get vaccinated
- With rising cases, experts in Alabama urge healthcare workers to get vaccinated
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- Surging coronavirus cases in Tuscaloosa cause concern about large concert crowds