MIAMI, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head football Nick Saban will be one of several people speaking to the media ahead of the Crimson Tide’s showdown against Ohio State in the College Football Playoff National Championship game Monday.
The press conference will begin at 10 a.m. Thursday and will involve Saban and defensive coordinator Pete Golding. In addition, six Alabama defensive players will also speak on the game, including Patrick Surtain II, Dylan Moses, Christian Harris, Jordan Battle, Phil Mathis and DJ Dale.
Kickoff starts at 7 p.m. Monday on ESPN.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Bessemer teen charged with murder of 19-year-old who was shot in the head at Hoover apartment complex
- Baldwin County man arrested on 25 counts of possessing child pornography
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Trump impeachment trial: Lawmakers divided on how to proceed