MIAMI, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head football Nick Saban will be one of several people speaking to the media ahead of the Crimson Tide’s showdown against Ohio State in the College Football Playoff National Championship game Monday.
The press conference will begin at 10 a.m. Thursday and will involve Saban and defensive coordinator Pete Golding. In addition, six Alabama defensive players will also speak on the game, including Patrick Surtain II, Dylan Moses, Christian Harris, Jordan Battle, Phil Mathis and DJ Dale.
Kickoff starts at 7 p.m. Monday on ESPN.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Cows take over neighborhood
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting