ORLANDO, Fla. — The Alabama football team took part in its fourth practice in Orlando, Fla., on Sunday afternoon at Celebration High School.
Today’s session was Alabama’s 11th of 12 total practices leading up to the matchup with Michigan in the 2019 Vrbo Citrus Bowl. The Crimson Tide and Wolverines are set for a 12 p.m. CT kickoff on Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020.
- WATCH: President Trump releases full ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of Sunday airing
- Chick-fil-A sauces coming to stores in Alabama
- Central AL Forecast: One more dry day, rain chances and a possible cool-down coming
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Here’s the story behind that viral video of Joe Biden hugging a Parkland shooting victim’s child