MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to multiple reports, Alabama strength and conditioning coach Scott Cochran is set to leave Alabama for a new job at Georgia.
Cochran has been the Crimson Tide’s strength and conditioning coach since 2007. He’ll reportedly become the special teams coordinator under Kirby Smart at Georgia.
- Alabama inmate killed during fight with another prisoner
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Child killed in fatal hit-and-run accident in east Birmingham
- Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick on board, Coast Guard says
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom