BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Amid the growing coronavirus pandemic, the NFL prohibited teams from conducting pre-draft, in-person visits.
However, before the league made its decision, the Miami Dolphins tried to meet with former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
Tagovailoa has been cleared to work out following the hip injury that ended his junior season with the Tide. The Dolphins have the 5th pick in the upcoming 2020 NFL Draft.
- Destination Alabama: Cathedral Caverns
- US may ban TikTok and other Chinese social media, Pompeo says
- North Alabama prison worker accused of brandishing gun in drive-thru
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’