BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Amid the growing coronavirus pandemic, the NFL prohibited teams from conducting pre-draft, in-person visits.
However, before the league made its decision, the Miami Dolphins tried to meet with former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
Tagovailoa has been cleared to work out following the hip injury that ended his junior season with the Tide. The Dolphins have the 5th pick in the upcoming 2020 NFL Draft.
- Stars of ‘Contagion’ reunite to offer coronavirus advice
- Police: 3 men shot at motorcycle club in Alabama
- Crying babies go head to head in the “Baby Sadness” bracket
- Accused drunk driver also charged with violating Indiana’s stay-at-home order
- California teen, whose death was initially tied to COVID-19, died after being denied treatment