LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — John Petty Jr. scored 23 points, including four of Alabama’s 14 3-pointers, Jaden Shackleford added 18 points and Alabama never trailed Kentucky to earn an 85-65 rout in a matchup of the Southeastern Conference’s top two unbeaten teams.
The Crimson Tide won their fifth consecutive game to remain atop the conference. victory. They never trailed and after the second-place Wildcats tied the game at 17-all, soon answered with consecutive 3s by Shackleford, Petty and Alex Reese to regain the lead for good.
Isaiah Jackson had 14 points off the bench for Kentucky, which had won three in a row.
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Trump impeachment trial: Lawmakers divided on how to proceed
- AEA: ‘Education employees are dying,’ seeks vaccinations
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up