TUSCALOOSA, Ala (WIAT)– One day after urging fans to follow social distancing guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, Nick Saban and his wife Terry are making a significant donation to the State of Alabama’s United Way Community Crisis Fund.
In his latest public service announcement, coach Saban urges the public to donate money to the cause, helping families who need support in this time of crisis.
If you would like to donate, click here to learn more.
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Patagonia prints ‘vote the a**holes out’ on clothing tags
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance