TUSCALOOSA, Ala (WIAT)– One day after urging fans to follow social distancing guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, Nick Saban and his wife Terry are making a significant donation to the State of Alabama’s United Way Community Crisis Fund.
In his latest public service announcement, coach Saban urges the public to donate money to the cause, helping families who need support in this time of crisis.
If you would like to donate, click here to learn more.
- Alabama first responders taking precautions to transport COVID-19 patients
- Person who ‘spent time’ at Columbiana Regions bank tests positive for COVID-19
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Jefferson County Commission extends closure of courthouses, purchases 55 hospital beds in ’emergency meeting’