TUSCALOOSA, Ala (WIAT)– One day after urging fans to follow social distancing guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, Nick Saban and his wife Terry are making a significant donation to the State of Alabama’s United Way Community Crisis Fund.
In his latest public service announcement, coach Saban urges the public to donate money to the cause, helping families who need support in this time of crisis.
If you would like to donate, click here to learn more.
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall in Mission
- Birmingham Fire investigating fire at St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Central AL Forecast: Storms winding down this evening after widespread wind damage
- Trees down in Wenonah due to severe storm
- Florida breaks record for highest single-day COVID-19 cases in the US