ORLANDO, Fla. (WIAT) — Former Alabama quarterback and current Crimson Tide radio network analyst John Parker Wilson has been down in Orlando all week watching the Tide practice ahead of the Citrus Bowl.
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- ‘Buddy the Beefalo’ captured after surviving Connecticut winter, 8 months on run
- CDC committee reviewing J&J’s vaccine wants more data before ending pause
- Coast Guard: 6 rescued alive, 1 deceased, 12 still missing from capsized boat near Grand Isle