ORLANDO, Fla. (WIAT) — It was a season of ups-and-downs for the Alabama Crimson Tide defense. Even with tons of talent on that side of the ball, inexperience and several injuries had many wondering what could have been during the course of the Tide’s 10-2 season.
Defensive coordinator Pete Golding and defensive back Xavier McKinney took the podium Sunday morning to discuss the upcoming matchup against the Michigan Wolverines in the 2019 Vrbo Citrus Bowl. Both Golding and McKinney also looked back on the 2019 season and shared their thoughts on what went right and what didn’t.
- AlaTrust bank robber arrested in Irondale
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help