ORLANDO, Fla. (WIAT) – Leading up to the 2020 Vrbo Citrus Bowl Saturday, the Alabama Crimson Tide continued practice Friday at Orlando’s Celebration High School.
The Friday session was Alabama’s ninth of 12 total practices preparing for the matchup against Michigan in bowl game. The Crimson Tide and Wolverines are set for a noon kickoff Wednesday, with the game airing live on ABC.
- EXPLAINER: Who is Naftali Bennett, Israel’s new leader?
- Southern Baptists meet amid controversy over leaked letters
- Judge tosses hospital workers’ vaccine requirement challenge
- ‘Hero’ still missing after trying to save drowning father, toddler swept out by current in Florida
- Summer Storms Subsiding. Hot & Steamy Tomorrow, Cooler Later This Week | Central AL Forecast