TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Jack Royer sits down with University of Alabama Athletic Director Greg Byrne for a conversation about football scheduling, his priorities as a leader and Byrne’s widely followed Twitter account that sets him apart in the industry.
- 2 construction workers seriously injured at Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus