TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — After finishing the regular season with back to back losses, Alabama’s chances of an ‘at-large’ bid to the NCAA Tournament are over. The Tide must win the SEC Tournament to play in the ‘Big Dance.’
Alabama head coach Nate Oats and Tide players Kira Lewis Jr. and Jaden Shackelford met with the media ahead of leaving for Nashville. Click the link above for video from the interviews.
- US may ban TikTok and other Chinese social media, Pompeo says
- North Alabama prison worker accused of brandishing gun in drive-thru
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’
- Florida woman gives birth on pontoon boat during Fourth of July