TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — After finishing the regular season with back to back losses, Alabama’s chances of an ‘at-large’ bid to the NCAA Tournament are over. The Tide must win the SEC Tournament to play in the ‘Big Dance.’
Alabama head coach Nate Oats and Tide players Kira Lewis Jr. and Jaden Shackelford met with the media ahead of leaving for Nashville. Click the link above for video from the interviews.
- Apple unveils sleek ‘Vision Pro’ goggles after years of speculation
- Newsom calls DeSantis a ‘small, pathetic man’ amid questions over migrant flight
- Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville among headliners of College Football Hall of Fame ballot
- The secret summer lives of American schools
- Man turns himself in after 7-vehicle fatal wreck in Alabama