TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — After finishing the regular season with back to back losses, Alabama’s chances of an ‘at-large’ bid to the NCAA Tournament are over. The Tide must win the SEC Tournament to play in the ‘Big Dance.’
Alabama head coach Nate Oats and Tide players Kira Lewis Jr. and Jaden Shackelford met with the media ahead of leaving for Nashville. Click the link above for video from the interviews.
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- Children burn victims in Alabama find fun, learning and more at Camp Conquest
- Tuscaloosa man arrested after firing into cars including 1 occupied by 16-year-old
- Central Alabama ambulance service providers report shortage in paramedics
- Alabama Farmers Market hosts Fresh Veggies Day