BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — CBS 42 is investigating the rural healthcare crisis in Alabama in an all-day special. Check out each of our special reports on the crisis, linked below.
- Woodfin, Birmingham leaders say Chauvin’s conviction in George Floyd case marks ‘a turning point’
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Former Pres. Obama, Minnesota governor, and more react to Chauvin verdict
- Outcomes of high-profile trials of police-involved deaths
- After Chauvin, Minnesota set to prosecute three other officers in Floyd death