BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Has the roadwork in downtown Birmingham been driving you crazy? Well, at least some of your traffic-related headaches will be coming to an end. After having been closed for a year, the I-59/20 bridge is slated to be fully open by the end of the weekend. Monday, we’re taking a deeper dive into the completion of the bridge. In our newscasts, we’ll take a look at the project’s impact on drivers and the economy to determine…was it worth it?
Below are the special reports. Come back to read and watch each story after it has aired.
- 2020 Severe Weather Preparedness sales tax holiday
- Central AL Forecast: Dry until Monday
- Calhoun County Commission holding press conference concerning Coronavirus
- Former All-American Auburn softball player Kasey Cooper held softball camp
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine