BIRMINGHAM, Al (WRBL) – A life celebration and memorial has been planned for Aniah Blanchard.
Faith Chapel is partnering with the Harris and Blanchard family to facilitate the service. Services will be held Saturday, December 21, 2019, at 12:00 pm at Faith Chapel, 100 Mike Moore Blvd., Birmingham, Alabama.
This memorial service is a celebration of Aniah’s life and to commemorate who Aniah was and the impact her life and “light” is having on the entire world.
The service is open to the public.
The repast will be hosted at a separate location for family only. And a private graveside burial will be held on a date in the future for family only as well.
“Although appreciated, in lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made in Aniah’s name to the following agencies: Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (www.texasequusearch.org/get-involved/make-a-donation), Children’s Hospital of Alabama (www.childrensal.org/foundation), or the Greater Birmingham Humane Society (www.gbhs.org) in honor of her beloved dog ‘Bloo’.”
- MPD: Man burned girlfriend with frying pan, choked her
- WATCH SOON: Gov. Ivey to speak ahead of statewide mask order ending Friday
- Fighting fires and viruses: Birmingham Fire preparing for flu season
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- AAMA shares importance of Hispanic Heritage Month