BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — We are now hearing from the father of Homewood native Aniah Blanchard.
Her father, Elijah Blanchard, posted a message on Facebook mourning the loss of his daughter.
It reads in part, “I have so many thoughts going through my mind. I am hurting so bad, I really don’t know what to do. I have never felt pain such as this. I am asking for prayer. I can seem to understand why my own daughter, I can’t understand.“
- Tommy Tuberville stirs controversy with Facebook post about drag queens
- Former Opelika star Jake Bentley headed to Utah
- Birmingham police investigate altercation between two people that ended downtown
- House Judiciary Committee holds hearing on impeachment evidence
- Congress looks to halt plan cutting 40+ minor league teams from MLB