BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — We are now hearing from the father of Homewood native Aniah Blanchard.
Her father, Elijah Blanchard, posted a message on Facebook mourning the loss of his daughter.
It reads in part, “I have so many thoughts going through my mind. I am hurting so bad, I really don’t know what to do. I have never felt pain such as this. I am asking for prayer. I can seem to understand why my own daughter, I can’t understand.“
- Downtown Birmingham CityWalk project start date delayed, will be completed before World Games 2022
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Non-profits continue to adjust during pandemic
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm