Aniah Haley Blanchard’s family is desperate for answers after she was reported missing Wednesday, October 23.
Her parents Walt and Angela Harris are asking for anyone with information to come forward.
Auburn Police shared this update Friday.
The Auburn Police Division says the 19-year-old woman communicated with a friend just before midnight Wednesday.
Aniah is described as a female standing 5-foot-6, 125 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black dress, tan duck boots with black stockings.
Hannah Faith Haley is Aniah’s cousin. She says these are photos of Aniah.
She drives a 2017 black Honda CR-V with Alabama tag “49BS356.
Hannah made a Facebook asking for everyone to pray for the family.
A tweet from Aniah’s friend, Summer Whatley, says Aniah was going to meet a man she met on a dating app.
Auburn Police say the investigation is ongoing and at this time there is no evidence of foul play.
If you have any information on Aniah’s whereabouts, contact Auburn PD at (334) 501-3140. The anonymous tip line is (334) 246-1391 and the 24-hour non-emergency hotline is (334) 501-3100.
- Schools cancel after school activities ahead of Monday weather threat
- Shooting investigation underway at Fairfield motorcycle club
- WEATHER AWARE: Strong storms possible Monday late afternoon into evening
- Birmingham opening warming station Tuesday, December 17
- Memorial service date set for Aniah Blanchard