This Thanksgiving, while families gather, it’s important to remember that not everyone gets to come home.
Alabama authorities positively identified the remains of missing Auburn teen Aniah Blanchard in Macon County on Nov. 27, bringing the heart-wrenching month of searching to a close.
Today, her step-father, UFC fighter Walt Harris, posted a heartfelt message, thanking her for changing his life.
Aniah’s mother, Angela Harris, expressed how heartbroken she was for the loss and reminded parents and children to be aware of their surroundings and have a plan for staying safe.
Our thoughts and prayers remain with the family during this troubled time.
- ‘You’re not invincible’: a warning from a 28-year-old COVID-19 survivor
- Alabama agrees to play 3 games with Tigers, 2 in Memphis
- Skull found at Michigan home of man killed in Tennessee officer-involved shooting
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur
- Chilton County records system affected by Ransomware attack