NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) – Dinner is about to be served.
It’s a five-course feast.
And in the kitchen is New Orleans Chef Joe Maynard.
For this meal, Chef Joe does not work solo.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood wants you to meet another chef.
Only at Criollo Restaurant, inside the French Quarter Hotel Monteleone, do you now get to dine with Le Petit Chef.
He’s an animated culinary cartoon character of a guy who pops up right there beside your plate.
It’s a tall order served by a short-order cook and a state-of-the-art 3D projector.
It’s a drive-in movie projected on our plate.
Back with Chef Joe, he knows the real food that he’s making is coming soon to a table near you.
Right after the dinner show from the French Chef.
The fine-dining man who’s about the size of a toothpick.
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas due to bird
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
- Authorities identify man killed in plane crash near Albertville