ST. BERNARD PARISH, La. (WGNO) — It’s as good as it gets. Better than a pot of gold is a boiling pot of Louisiana crawfish.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood invites you to the Louisiana Crawfish Festival.
It’s in St. Bernard Parish at the Frederick Sigur Civic Center.
The festival runs from Thursday, March 23 through Sunday, March 26.
- White woman who fatally shot Black neighbor is arrested in Florida
- Doug Burgum who? North Dakota governor fights for recognition in 2024 GOP field
- Biden’s fall puts spotlight on GOP’s attacks over president’s age
- RFK Jr.’s rising profile triggers Democratic jitters
- Pope Francis hospitalized for intestinal surgery under general anesthesia