BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The 2022 World Games is giving Alabama residents an opportunity to support the World Games by purchasing specialty license plates.
The license plates are available now and cost $50, $48.75 of which each purchase going to the World Games. CEO Nick Sellers joined the CBS 42 Morning News with Art Franklin to tell fans how they could be part of the
“Once in a lifetime moment in Alabama.” Sellers said, “When it’s time to renew your tag, be a part of history and ask the for The World Games 2022 license plate.”
You can pre-order your World Games 2022 specialty plates here. In order for the Alabama Department of Revenue to produce the specialty plates, there will have to be 250 purchase commitments by August 1, 2021. The plates were approved by the Alabama Legislative Oversight Committee last week.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate