ACKERMAN, Miss. (WJTV) – A woman was arrested on Tuesday for being out in public after testing positive for the coronavirus.
According to the Ackerman Police Department, officers responded on a call Highway 15 in the town.
Police said Quinyelda Clifton-Luckett violated health department orders with respect to life-threatening communicable diseases.
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway
- California could run out of ICU beds by Christmas due to COVID-19, officials say
- Authorities searching for missing Walker Co. woman
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- City Council set to vote on bringing back 132 furloughed workers