MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) — A kitten stuck on a roof in the cold was saved by firefighters in Georgia.
The 6-week-old kitten was nursed back to health Wednesday after her rescue, Cobb County Fire and Emergency Services said in a post on Facebook.
The female kitten quickly recovered after she was given milk, cat food, and was warmed in towels, a fire official told the Marietta Daily Journal.
“A future fantasy life on the farm is in order for this adorable kitty,” the post added.
The department decided to name the kitten “Shingles” after asking followers on social media to help name the feline, a fire official said.
- JUST IN: Birmingham Police conduct homicide investigation downtown
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’
- VIDEO: Protesters block 3 Mile Bridge, one seen riding on the hood of a vehicle
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault