TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — An Alabama football player says the Crimson Tide football team, along with coaches, plans to march across campus on Monday.
Running back Najee Harris, tweeted Friday night that the players and coaches plan to march from the Mal Moore Athletic Facility to the Foster Auditorium on campus.
In the tweet, Harris said, “We want our voices to be heard.”
The players and coaches will march at 4 p.m. on Monday, according to the tweet from Harris.
- Mountain lions make themselves at home on woman’s porch during repeat visits
- Former ‘American Idol’ finalist charged with domestic violence in Mobile
- Cullman police searching for missing woman
- Life of former Birmingham police officer remembered ahead of Peace Officers Memorial Day
- North Birmingham coke plant violating air regulations as superfund cleanup continues