BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A water main break in downtown Birmingham has left the Redmont Hotel without service Monday evening.
The incident occurred around 6 p.m. Officials still don’t know the cause of the break.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Gameday on the Plains in 2020
- Alabama residents welcome back the return of SEC Football
- No. 2 Crimson Tide rolls on offense to 38-19 win over Mizzou
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director